For our Turner Agency customers who are insured with The Hartford, we are excited to announce The Hartford’s new RESCUE 1-800 Emergency Roadside Assistance program helps you keep your life uninterrupted with on-the-spot help when you need it most, 24 hours a day – 365 days a year. The good news is if your auto insurance is with Hartford, you have immediate access to this important service.
Immediate and Convenient Access
- No membership fee
- Service automatically available to all Hartford auto policyholders – even if you don’t have towing and labor coverage
- Plus service is provided to all “insured vehicles” currently covered under your Hartford auto policy.
The Help You Need – Fast
- Service is available 24 hours a day – 365 days a year, anywhere in the United States and Canada
- The Hartford has access to 40,000 certified towing services countrywide – including professional locksmiths to get your car or motor home back on the road – or safely towed to the shop of your choice
- Professionals are also ready to help you jump-start your auto, fix a flat or unlock a door.
Using RESCUE 1-800 is Easy
- Customers simply call: 1-800-322-7789
- For policyholders with towing and labor coverage, there is no charge for normal emergency service. You pay only for those charges above their towing and labor limits.
- Policyholders with no towing and labor coverage, simply pay for the service provided.
To learn more about RESCUE 1-800, contact our Personal Lines department today at 864-288-9513.